Fantasmas de la memoria infantil

Profanando páginas empapadas de memorias secas encuentro pensamientos, sentimientos, lágrimas que aún desprenden algún perfume de dolor. (Fotografía 17/11/05)


"Everybody is leaving me behind. It hurts to know the truth, still for me, but someday it won't because I am the truth. I'm not blind hearted, alwasy saw the hate, the sadness, the madness and death. I don't know love becuase real happiness doesn't exist. I'm not hiding though I don't show the tears that fell from me. The hurt it's no itself anymore as the pain has become my life. The blood is now the water. I can't cry, not anymore, there's no feelings left. It's only when I sleep when my dreams become alive and I can cry my sorrow. But when I'm awake, everything is Dark."


" ¿Se puede añorar lo inexperimentado? ¿Se puede extrañar a alguien que no ha existido? ¿Se puede sufrir por algo que no ha pasado? Es querer lo que todos tienen y preguntarse si puede estar tan solo en el mundo.Condenada a una larga espera."


"The deepest of sorrows. Inside my head. My empty heart. My lonely eyes. My time is running out... Nearing the end. Sweetest of ends. Wishing it comes soon enough."


"Sad pages, tired hand... Hollow heart... there's no meaning in this words."


"La base del conocimiento humjano varía d egeneración en generación. No existe ninguna verdad eterna. No existe ninguna razón eterna. El único punto fijo al que puede aferrarse el filósofo es a la propia historia."


Presento algunas frases que de niña causaron tal efecto en mí que sentí la necesidad de apuntarlas en papel para leerlas cada vez que las necesitara. Y como era una niña, fui tan ignorante como para no copiar la fuente ¬¬U


"But yet weep alone in the darkness. The final word has not been spoken. The gesture not been broken, This gift can carry me in silence."


"Through flesh and space. Through time and lust. Through sweet and crave. Thorugh me into you."


"One night in eternity. So forever we are one. And the beauty gets us finally, in the sleep."

Comentarios