Test on Tumblr

Name: AndreaTumblr Name: karminaburanaFormer Tumblr Name(s): I’ve never had another Tumblr nameCurrently Listening to: Dance in the dark - Lady GagaFavourite Band: Marilyn MansonFuture Career: Journalist/writerPlans For Summer: Finishing my thesis, doing communitary service in order to get my degreeMost Embarrassing Moment: Walking into men’s rooms… I do it quite often… unitentionallyAn Inside Joke that always makes you laugh: Currently: “Who invited you?”How are you feeling? TiredWhat are your plans for tomorrow? Nothing so far… maybe sewing some cat ears What’s your favourite saying/lyric/line? Childhood’s end when you know you’re going to die - The Crow, and: Awake, yet never trully alive I seek valuation beyond reality - don’t know where is fromFormspring Link? Never had oneAnything Else? I tried so hard to find a happy pic of me for a change… well, it’s quite old…

Name: Andrea
Tumblr Name: karminaburana
Former Tumblr Name(s): I’ve never had another Tumblr name
Currently Listening to: Dance in the dark - Lady Gaga
Favourite Band: Marilyn Manson
Future Career: Journalist/writer
Plans For Summer: Finishing my thesis, doing communitary service in order to get my degree
Most Embarrassing Moment: Walking into men’s rooms… I do it quite often… unitentionally
An Inside Joke that always makes you laugh: Currently: “Who invited you?”
How are you feeling?: Tired
What are your plans for tomorrow?: Nothing so far… maybe sewing some cat ears
What’s your favourite saying/lyric/line?: Childhood’s end when you know you’re going to die - The Crow, and: Awake, yet never trully alive I seek valuation beyond reality - don’t know where is from
Formspring Link? Never had one
Anything Else? I tried so hard to find a happy pic of me for a change… well, it’s quite old…

Comentarios