44. Joanquin Phoenix (pre-crazy)

44. Joanquin Phoenix (pre-crazy)

What can I say… there something about his eyes… and that scar… Gawd… I love this little fucker.

rhubytrotters:  #24 Joaquin Phoenix     44. Joanquin Phoenix (pre-crazy) What can I say… there something about his eyes… and that scar… Gawd… I love this little fucker.
corruptedmorals:  #21 - Joaquin Phoenix.    44. Joanquin Phoenix (pre-crazy) What can I say… there something about his eyes… and that scar… Gawd… I love this little fucker.delightfulboys:  Joaquin Phoenix  44. Joanquin Phoenix (pre-crazy) What can I say… there something about his eyes… and that scar… Gawd… I love this little fucker.smokingissexy:  Joaquin Phoenix  44. Joanquin Phoenix (pre-crazy) What can I say… there something about his eyes… and that scar… Gawd… I love this little fucker.(via dr-barber) 44. Joanquin Phoenix (pre-crazy) What can I say… there something about his eyes… and that scar… Gawd… I love this little fucker.smokingissexy:  Joaquin Phoenix  44. Joanquin Phoenix (pre-crazy) What can I say… there something about his eyes… and that scar… Gawd… I love this little fucker.(via dubel) 44. Joanquin Phoenix What can I say… there something about his eyes… and that scar… Gawd… I love this little fucker.  I fall in love of this guy everytime I watch Quills.fyeahjoaquinphoenix:  by Michael Muller  44. Joanquin Phoenix (pre-crazy) What can I say… there something about his eyes… and that scar… Gawd… I love this little fucker.(via dubel) 44. Joanquin Phoenix (pre-crazy) What can I say… there something about his eyes… and that scar… Gawd… I love this little fucker.zere:  37. Joaquin Phoenix (Pre-Crazy)   44. Joanquin Phoenix What can I say… there something about his eyes… and that scar… Gawd… I love this little fucker… (exactly, pre-crazy)

Comentarios