46. Mark Ruffalo

My 50 sexiest (or whatever it’s called) list in no particular order:

46. Mark Ruffalo

I always fall in love of this man in the 13 going on 3o movie. He’s just adorable. I see his face and all I can think of is UNF

delightfulboys:  Mark Ruffalo  My 50 sexiest (or whatever it’s called) list in no particular order: 46. Mark Ruffalo Just lovely.delightfulboys:  Mark Ruffalo  My 50 sexiest (or whatever it’s called) list in no particular order: 46. Mark Ruffalo It looks like Mark doesn’t have a lot of fans. I’ve had some unfollows because of this spam… oh, well… more Mark for me!fuckyeahhairymen:    My 50 sexiest (or whatever it’scalled) list in no particular order: 46. Mark Ruffalo OH MY GODindigofree:  Man crush? Man crush.  My 50 sexiest (or whatever it’s called) list in no particular order: 46. Mark Ruffalotheroxie:  Sexy Time:  The Mark Ruffalo Edition.  I told you!  My 50 sexiest (or whatever it’s called) list in no particular order: 46. Mark Ruffalo My god… this man…delightfulboys:  Mark Ruffalo  My 50 sexiest (or whatever it’s called) list in no particular order: 46. Mark Ruffaloizmonsters:  I’d really like to see more Mark Ruffalo love on tumblr.  My 50 sexiest (or whatever it’s called) list in no particular order: 46. Mark Ruffalo

Comentarios