50. Whiplasher Bernadotte

So, I’m doing the 50 sexiest… or whatever it’s called list. I’m starting now, and it’s not in order because that would be so hard for me to pick…

50. Andreas Bergh, better known as Whiplasher Bernadotte, lead singer of Deathstars. If someone asks ‘Why?’… I’m gonna slap him.

virtuetovice:  by me look what boredom done to me(via virtuetovice)(via virtuetovice)(via secret-alphabets)(via secret-alphabets)
killen:  Watch the vultures as they open their eyes Can you please, please give them something?                                                                         Whiplasher Bernadotte         (via fuckyeahwhiplasherbernadotte)(via fuckyeahwhiplasherbernadotte) My 50 sexiest in no particular order: 50. Andreas Bergh, lead singer of Deathstars If someone asks ‘Why?’… I’m gonna slap him.

Comentarios

Ashura ha dicho que…
Dios mío, XD lo quiero así, sudado y que me lo pongan para llevar <3