Keep on

SO, I haven't been exactly around, so I'll left what I've been keeping on the 50 sexiest list.

My 50 sexiest (or whatever it’s called) list in no particular order:

42. Ryan Reynolds

fuckyeahryanrodneyreynolds: 43. Ryan Reynoldsyoumakemydreams: 43. Ryan Reynolds
aboutaseven:  43. Ryan Reynoldsshelbsct: 43. Ryan Reynolds(via fuckyeahblackandwhitepictures)  43. Ryan Reynoldsfuckyeahryanrodneyreynolds:  43. Ryan Reynoldsbusstopgirl:  32. Ryan Reynolds  43. Ryan Reynolds  This is PURE eyecandy right here!

41. Jeffrey Dean Morgan

You ask why? WHY?! Are you stupid?!!

fuckyeahjeffreydeanmorgan: (via werewolves) Jeffrey Dean Morgan
(via ashleytotherescue) 43. Jeffrey Dean Morgan(via taintedc) Jeffrey Dean Morgantalkingwalls:  as i was saying - jeffreydeanmorganftw. mmh.  43. Jeffrey Dean Morganchelebelleslair:  Considering how much I enjoyed watching him in THE LOSERS I shall post some pics of Jeffrey Dean Morgan.  43. Jeffrey Dean Morganthechocolatebrigade: killingbambi: werewolves: My 50 sexiest (or whatever it’s called) list in no particular order: 43. Jeffrey Dean Morgan You ask why? WHY?! Are you stupid?!!killingbambi:  werewolves:  vacantalleyways:  Jeffrey Dean Morgan in the April 2010 Flaunt Magazine  oh my god anfsdjakdfns   43. Jeffrey Dean Morgan

Comentarios