Party

So, yesterday was my cousin’s birhtday party, Henry, and I hung out with my dear cousin Nathasha… she’s s’ goddamn beautiful. I love that bitch.
My other cousin, Samantha was also there, but she didn't wanted me to publish any of her pics because she's recently came out of a jaw surgery.


After all this time and meds… finally I re encountered with an old friend…



Yesterday was also the bapthism of my little new cousin, Angelina. I didn’t go, of course. The strangest thing it’s that her mother came to the party and gave a souvenir of the bapthism… I’m still freaked out by this, or I’m becoming normal or, even worst, people are starting of seeing me as a normal woman… Oh, dear…

Yesterday was also the bapthism of my little new cousin, Angelina. I didn’t go, of course. The strangest thing it’s that her mother came to the party and gave a souvenir of the bapthism… I’m still freaked out by this, or I’m becoming normal or, even worst, people are starting of seeing me as a normal woman… Oh, dear…

I'm not the kind of person you'd like to give a photograph of your baby... it doesn't matter if she's family. WHAT THE HELL I'm gonna do with a picture of a baby? Anyway, I smiled and acted really pleased by the gift... and say "thank you" of course.

I am really disturbed by this gesture... I was really happy to be considered but still I am not the kind of woman that you give a bapthism souvenir...

I'm worried.


At last, the party ended uo pretty well. The crazy hour came by midnight, even that it wasnt great, I danced my ass off. I was pretty drunk by that time but, unfortunately, when I finished dancing I was sweating like a pig... sweating all the alcohol off.

Anyway, I took the liberty to take a souvenir myself: yes, that's a bottle of Smirnoff in my purse.

Comentarios