LOST finale

So I gathered with my mom and planned to watch the final episode of LOST together. Yesterday it was the turn to broadcast it to Venezuela... since the actual last episode was on Sunday.

Now I’m laying with my mom watching the final episode of LOST being broadcast in Venezuela for the first time.

Okey... in that picture my bedroom walls looks pretty wrecked... not that I'm really worried about but it's honestly very ugly to look at.
Any how, mom and I sat in fron of my decolorated old TV with pop corns to watch the show.

We’re eating pop corn while watching the las episode of LOST.

I knew I was going to cry since the beggining.

No han pasado ni 40 minutos y ya creo que voy a llorar.

Fourty minutes after the episode begun, I ran out of pop corn *panic*


Oh, fuck I’m out of pop corn! *panic*

It didn't really matter, because it was the best fucking episode of LOST I've ever seen.



Comentarios