May wishlist

1. This Shoes
darlingdynomite:  Got my prom shoes, now all I need is a prom date.neonloneliness:  from DisneyRollerGirlmisscheriedior:  fashionorwhatever:  (via wakethedead)
2. A jacket like this
loverbeau:  (via goldenlies)
3. Her dress
(via fuckyeahrihanna)
4. That my bedroom look like this
silent-musings:  directactioniswitchcraft: (via darkmindbrightfuture)
5- More rings
(via tinagab)
6. A satanic glass xD
(via thelovelybones)
7. This suitcase
(via fuckyeahgothiclolita)
8. This necklace pendant
silent-musings:  (via mansonlamps)
9. This adorable thisng, and SPECIALLY space to put them
knockturn:  sparrowsarahnade:  lucette:(via scribble-scribbles)
10. A Jumanji board
(via obliteratedheart)
11. A dog like Gromit
neonloneliness:  castoffcrown:  (via screenator) I wanted that wallpaper so much as a kid. In fact I think I just wanted to be Gromit.
12. Something McQueen
13. Glitter eyeshadows
beaa-magri:  riahkinsxo:  I would have so much fun with this<3
14. This enthuasiastic cup
likeneelyohara:  (via yerawizardharry)
15. Looking like Meryl when I grow up
fuckmerdj:  (via vitamia) OMG MY QUEEN
16. This kitty bag
(via thelovelybones)
17. A vintage key
dxxvii:  (via cheapmonday)
18. This dress
futurisms:  penderiedereves:  Burberry Prorsum | Gathered wrap-over mini dress
19. A tea pot necklace
fuckyeahilovetea:  (via plumfield)
20. The puzzle cube to open the gates of hell
danilov:  so… i found this under my bed this morning, some friends will come later and i’ll be done with it by then =)  Ay yo quiero unooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo^^

Comentarios