My mother and I just were listening to my twin brother who was talking about the problems he have with his girlfriend. I tried to cheer him uo joking a little bit, but I could notice he’s really in love with that girl…  I got all sad after that; I might be selfishm but I can’t help thinking that I’m almost 22 and I still don’t have any story like that… I’ve never been in love and I’m getting old. Before this really wasn’t a big deal for me but now I’m starting to ask to myself what’s wrong with me. And it’s not even that late at night.

My mother and I just were listening to my twin brother who was talking about the problems he have with his girlfriend. I tried to cheer him uo joking a little bit, but I could notice he’s really in love with that girl…

I got all sad after that; I might be selfishm but I can’t help thinking that I’m almost 22 and I still don’t have any story like that… I’ve never been in love and I’m getting old. Before this really wasn’t a big deal for me but now I’m starting to ask to myself what’s wrong with me.

And it’s not even that late at night.

Comentarios

Devlin Westbrook ha dicho que…
Everybody has a story like that at least once in their lives. Don't worry, life goes on with, or without, love
Ashura ha dicho que…
the problem is, my dear friend, you don't go out enough and need to meet new people...or XD guys are not good enough for you, and i'm sure that's the truth. Actually just a few guys i know aren't jerks