Day 10 - A picture of what you like to do

Actually I was going to post a picture of myself sleeping; but today I realize I really like to bake. I made cinnamon rolls today. They ended up quite good if I might say^^


Today it was the first time I ever used yeast. Well, it’s nothing tragic but I’ve never bake bread or something. So it actually worked out rel good.

Cinammon Rolls

4 1/2 cups of flour

2 Eggs

1 cup of milk

1/3 cup of melted butter

1/2 cup of sugar

And of course maybe a spoon of yeast for bread


THAT THING is my melted butter… I mean… WHAT THE FUCK, it’s not supposed to be so… creamy… I’m not buying that brand anymore.

I’m still afraid of that butter.


Okey, once you get all your ingredient your mixed them all together on you CLEAN work table. First, you make a volcano with the flour and the sugar, make a hole in the midle, where you're going to mix all the liquid ingredients... one a at time... and then... you knead until your arms fall off.

I hate to knead because all the mixture get stuck under my nails and it feels disgusting.

Finally, when it's all well integrated, you let it grow for over half an hour, until it's maybe twice its original size.


Then you get yourself a roller and make a thin rectangle, let it set and grow a little bit more for 10 minutes. For the fill you'll need:

1/2 cup of brown sugar

2 tablespoons of cinnamon

1/3 melted butter

First, put the melted butter all over the rectangle, then, spread the brown sugar and the cinnamon prevously mixed together.

You don't have to do it with your hands... but as mines where all dirty of flour I thougth what the hell...


Then, you roll up your rectangle from the larger side. Once it's all rolled up, cut peaces maybe of 3 or 4 cm long.

I didn't get to take pictures of that part because all my hands were full of crap.

When you're done, get them into a anti adherent tray... don't do it as I did at first, if you put them all so closed together you're gonna have a mess once you get them bake.

So, put them on a tray with maybe 3 cm of separation in between. Get then in the oven to 180°c for 15 minutes.

Comentarios