Catwalk


Yesterday was my cousin’s graduation from modeling. It was in this luxury hotel. The whole thing was so crappy, the show started trhee hours later, they didn’t had enough sits for all of us, some woman wanted to fight with me, in the middle of the thing the lights went off, the models were ugly… well… it was a pretty terrible evening. But my cousin was GORGEOUS.


I had the most fucking expensive coffe while waiting in the lobby. It wasn’t even good.


You can’t imagine how my feet hurt while waiting three hour to enter to watch the show.. I was wearing a 15cm pair of heels. My couin Nathasha had a fruit punch while we were at the lobby.


They were the hosts of the model's graduation, she was some university miss and he was the catwalk teacher. WORST HOSTS EVER.


The opening of the show were belly dancers... not very good belly dancers tho...


I've said it before, and I'll say it again: I WANT A LENTILS BRA.


In the middle of the dancer's show, all the lights went off... that was just another sing of the greatness of the event.


At last, the show started and this tiny little girl stole the show. She was so adorable.


And here she was, my cousin Samantha, waiting to get out and rock the catwalk. She was PERFECT.


I'm not saying this because she's almost my sister, it's just that she was the best of all those girls. She was PERFECT walking on those heels.


Now here she is in bathing suit. FLAWLESS.

Comentarios