Graduation day

Today was my friend's graduation. It was nice, I thougth the ceremony was gonna get into my nerves since I had to had my degree more than a year ago... but it was even a little boring. 



I am happy for my friend, this is an oportunity for her to recognize it's time to grow up and take control of her life now, she owns her entire life now. I really hope everything works out for her; even if we're getting different kinds of people now that we're completely adults, I really wish her well. 


Her dad invited us for lunch (only because he wanted to compete with the mom of my friend, they're divorced). We went to a nice restorant and I had a big nice meal... call me silly but I really enjoyed my green spaghetti and my frappe lemonade.


Then he took us, all six ot us, for dessert. We had this delicious chocolate cake with cherries. After all, he realize that it was his daugther's graduation day, a one thing in a life time event... sort of...


 So, basically, it was a good day (I mean this first part of the day at least).


I took a "nap" (I couldn't actually sleep because my mother was sewing in my room... with a sewing machine) and then dolled myself up. You never know who you're going to meet, right? Well, in my case is always NOBODY; but a little hope doesn't kill.


 Or maybe in fact does.


 Because we have planned reuniting again at noon, we went to this cool place calles 360. So called because it's located in a rooftop and you have a 360 degree view of the city. It was quite beautiful. The thing that this is a very dark place... literally dark. Our tiny table was lighted only by a candle. This in when everything started to go wrong for me because the whole atmosphere was to dam romantic for eleven people gathered around a little coffee table. Anyhow, a had a couple cosmos and my brother and I ate a motherfucking tiny and expensive (of course) pizza. 


But this is no issue, the thing is that my friend and I have been becoming different kinds of people lately; I get bored to death everytime I hang out with her and her friends, we're just too different. As a matter of fact, my friend's sister said to me that they consider me a hater because I just treat them with indiference, now this was a little surprise to me because I don't consider myself a hater at all... but them I realize that I do treat them with indiference on purpose because I really don't like them... I don't even hate them, we're just too different. I say this everytime I got out with my friend, and every single time I promise I won't hang with them anymore... but I keep doing it. I can't really believe my friend doesn't know I don't like her new friends, so she's really in denial and keeps inviting me to spend time with them. She's just trying too hard. 

 And this is the last time; I pinky swear.

Comentarios