Burn

So last Sunday we were invited by Diego to this club to celebrate his birthday. We hung out in the pool almost all day. Remember when I used to take swiming lessons but I really never knew if I could in fact swim because the water level was no much more over my chin? Well, now I know I can really swim! This pool was ridiculously deep and I didn’t drown ha-ha in fact I swan free style for a while. 


 Now I am soooo tan and my shoulders and face are red and stain even that I applied sun block like a maniac. We had a good time!



As usual I spent all my money in food (actually my brother and I spend all our money in taxy cabs because we live so into the west of the city that everything is so far way from home, the subway doesn’t get everywhere, and the city is very dangerous at night) but it was money well spent because I was so full and happy. 


 Then we went to play bowling, I didn’t played because I was really tired but watch my friends play is as fun as actually playing. The weird thing about the place it was that everything was so old… for real, there weren’t screens, my brother had to write down the scoring. And there was like a lot of suitcases in both sides of the tracks… weird…



This is how the bowling tracks were like. Really old.


 Honestly I didn’t play because I am scared that it might affect my spine surgery, I don’t know, the heavy ball and the throwing position. I’m not sure. I just better stay as a viwer, but I did cheer up my friends!



Then we went to this really cool viewing spot were we could see a great part od the city, it was really nice to stay there and watch the sunset. Then we just fooled around taking paronamic pictures of ourselves!



Afterwards we went to this cool loft where we just sat and chat, we were so dead by the end of the day. By night time our friends were just waiting for us until our cab arrived to pick my brother and I up. But when we were in our way out of the club our friend’s car wouldn’t start, so we just waited there until he could luckily fix the problem.


 It was a good day.

Comentarios