recap entries

Now that I am in a evidentlly good mood (because of recent political events in my country) I shall relate the few unimportant things I have done lately. 

 A day after the announcement of the president’s death I baked all day long while I watched the whole pitifull procession on TV. I figured it was going to be long and tedious as it was. In the meantime I must have baked something closed to a hundred cupcakes, I made plain vanllla for the complainers, pretzel flavored for my brother, vanilla and cream cheese frosting ones with rainbow sprinkles for the kids, lemon pie ones with flamed whip for my uncles, and mocachhino with chocolate ganache ones for mi aunts. They didn’t lasted 24 hours… the day after I baked it there were none left.

 

Only my brother must have had eaten half haha. That makes me happy, not gonna lie. They turned ut so cute and all.


Today was my grandmother’s 83rd birthday. So I arranged her this huge basket full with (healthy) snaks… well, there were a few chocolate bars but, Oh, well...  most of it was healty, at lest.


So we went to my grandma’s favorite mall outside the city. The whole family had lunch in the food fair… I, for the first time in maybe a year, had a lasagna with meat. Now that I don’t have a galbladder I am a new woman. It was so good I almost cried.


This is most of my family… just four poeple are missing in the colective pictures and that’s a record. You could just imagine the madness involve in “going out with the family any afternoon”. Down, the little bugs, some call them cousins, that infest my life (three are missing).



And this is my family losing it in the parkinglot of the mall when I yelled "PICTURE!"…



Then we got into this rooftop because we were trying to find a place to sing “happy birthday” to my grandma. We were really high, but apparently we couldn’t be there so a security agent told us we had to get down and leave.

Comentarios