Why the hell not?


Hello, my name is: Andrea
My Tumblr name is: Karmina Burana

Facts
Age: 21
Birthday: August 2nd
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Siblings: (A twin brother) Juan Carlos
Location: Caracas
Where were you born?: Caracas, Venezuela
Nationality: Venezuelan

Favorites
Books: El túnel, Antes del fin de Ernesto Sábato.
Movies: The Crow, Ginger Snaps, Rocky Horror, Genetic Opera, Batman, Interview with the vampire, Disney shit and so on…
Color: Black
Place: Wherever where is not cold nor too hot; not a lonely but not too crowded…
Quote: “I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I’m awake, you know?” — Ernest Hemingway
Bands: Marilyn Manson, KoRn, Rammstein, A Perfec Circle, Orgy, Metallica… basically.
Shoes: Flats ‘cuz I’m too goddamn tall; I’m crazy about heels tho; I hate sandals but I had to wear them because of my shitty feet… Convers make me sick; and I NEVER would wear sneckers even if my life depend on it.
Ideal outfit: Pin-up style

Appearance

Hair: Black
Natural Hair Color: Light brown…
Height: 6’ (1.80 mts)
Weight: I honestly don’t know. Let me get you and idea: fat.
Shoe size: 10
Pants size: 16-18 (I don’t know what would be US sizes equivalent)


School
Out of high school? Fortunately
If no, how much longer do you have? I’m done
In college? Yes
If yes where and what for? UCAB/Journalism
How much longer do you have? Currently 9 semesters and 1 to go.

Comentarios