Since every member of my family -except for my grandma- got a profile at Facebook I have stoped writing truthful or deppresive status. Even if they weren't, my best friends and other knows are loged on all of the time; and I don't want them to know how I really am or wat I really feel. Not even dead.

The thing with my thougths is different. I always write what are my opinios or points of view are about something. But neve, NEVER, I write what I feel. The problem is with the "feeling" thing. Now -right now- I am wondering why is that I don't want to let nobody really get to know me. Why? I do it almost naturally: hiding my true self.

I'm very sure if people I know face to face started to read this blog I would immediatly close it -actually, move it-. I write here the thing I feel, the mess I am because nobody reads this. I post in Tumblr because I don't know any people there and I never would meet them, ever.

But, really... why? Why? I keep doing this?

Comentarios

Devlin Westbrook ha dicho que…
Everyone has that side to them. The side they want to hide from the world and usually it's out of fear of being vulnerable, or worse, ridicule. I can't blame you for feeling this way after all, I've spent the majority of my life in the same fashion!